We are looking for a new Business Centre Manager to take over the lettings and day to day operations of a multi-tenanted commercial property in West London.
Start: 30th March 2020
Salary: dependant on experience
Contract type: Fixed-Term, 12 months
Hours: 9am-5.30pm, Monday-Friday
As Business Centre Manager, you will be responsible for conducting viewings and the letting of vacant units, drafting and issuing lease documents, raising invoices and ensuring they are paid in a timely manner. As the main point of contact for tenants, contractors and suppliers, you will also be dealing with any issues or complaints that may arise and ensuring the smooth running of the centre.
Due to the nature of the role, applicants should be personable, self-motivated, have good communication skills (both verbal and written) and a decent grasp of Microsoft Office (predominantly Word, Excel and Outlook). Previous experience in a similar office-based role is preferred and basic Xero knowledge would be a bonus, but not essential.
- Approaching prospective tenants through telephone/email
- Chasing leads from agents, generating profitable new business for Buspace
- Arranging viewings and lettings of the premises
- Liaise with manager to maximize occupancy and for expansion and renewal of current tenant contracts.
- Preparing and maintaining tenancy schedules, making sure they are up to date
- Liaising with tenants and negotiating agreements together with periodic increases
- Sorting through the daily post and notifying tenants of any deliveries you have accepted on their behalf
- Ensuring the money due is collected, and that tenants meet their financial obligations – chase arrears.
- General administration and day to day management of centre, meeting tenants’ needs or specific requirements.
- Issuing tenant invoices and reconciling payments
- Checking and collating invoices from suppliers and forwarding for processing
- Ensure the maintenance and refurbishment for both common areas and vacant space is done to a satisfactory level
- Corresponding and answering queries on behalf of the building manager from tenants, contractors, agents, local authorities etc.
- Assist with regular inspections of buildings to assess compliance with Health & Safety procedures
- Health & Safety Management - supervision and documentation for the company’s health and safety policy
- Undertaking any other duties as may be assigned by the building manager/property team
- Basic preventative maintenance
- Arrangement of service contracts
If interested, please send your CV + your cover letter by direct message
Thanks ! !