The recruitment department of the French Chamber of Great Britain is acting as an agency for its 610 member companies, one of which is currently recruiting a Junior Accountant.
The company is an international audit firm.
The position is based in Central London.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Bookkeeping - maintenance of client records on excel spreadsheets and Sage Accounts, including sales and purchase invoice controls, receipts and payment analysis, bank reconciliations and VAT reconciliations
- Assist in preparation of company accounts preparation of various working papers, maintenance of client files and reporting to seniors at agreed stage of completion
- VAT - preparation of quarterly VAT Returns for small size companies under the supervision of seniors
- Payroll preparation of monthly payroll
- Liaise with clients to ensure record delivery and accounts information in a timely fashion/manner
- Provide support to Senior Accountants where necessary
Qualifications and Skills
- French degree (Bac + 2) - BTS comptabilité / DUT GEA or AAT qualified + knowledge of French Chart of Accounts
- Fully operational in both spoken and written English and French
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Exposure to Sage line 50
- Accounting practice experience would be appreciated
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, ability to deal with senior people within various organisations.
- Experienced IT use
- Good team player
Merci de répondre à ce topic ou de m’envoyer un MP si vous êtes intéressé