[JOB] French speaking sales - Sport - South East - Surrey

Title: French speaking Customer Services & Sales Executive

Sector : Sport and media

Language Required : Fluent French

Salary: Total compensation of £25,000 per annum (£20k+ a guaranteed £5k paid monthly)

Nearest transportation : South West London (accessible from Epsom, Chessington South or North, Surbiton, Croydon, Clapham Junction, Wimbledon, Earlsfield…)

The company

Internationally high-profile company and a market leader in its field. This role involves liaising with an established clientele of celebrities and sports people who are looking to upgrade their sporting equipment. No UK work experience is necessary for this role, just perfect written and spoken French and a love of all sports!

Duties

• Build rapport with existing customers based in France
  • Introduce new products to existing clients & explain the latest technology and how it could affect their game
  • Find the best product for the clients, whether they are professional sports people or semi-professional or recreational in their interest
  • Full in house training will be given on how to price products (eg mark-up, margin etc )
  • Become an expert in your field
  • Take orders
  • Explain the returns policy
  • Occasional attendance at shows and events where you will meet your clients

Requirements

• Customer services experience
  • Sports mad
  • Fluent French

PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO by private message

Hello @ABL-Recruitment , I’m a native French speaker, fluent un English with experience in sales and marketing. I’m interested to know more about this position.

@ABL-Recruitment

@ABL-Recruitment I am interesting by this position. I would like to know more about it.