[JOB] French speaking – Holiday Adviser

Title: French speaking – Holiday Adviser

Salary: £22,000 + OTE £5,000 + Benefits

Start date: Mid - April

Shift: Monday to Friday working shifts between 2.00pm to 10.00pm

Sector: Luxury holiday company and international travel group

The Company:

This is one of the best-known holiday organisations in Europe. You will be working with the owners of holiday homes or time slots who wish to “swap” their specific holiday weeks (or location) with other people from around the world. The company is innovative, a really lively place to work and has millions of holiday-home owners as their customers. Customers have the opportunity to travel to over 4,000 luxury resorts across the world and also take advantage of special deals, price reductions, and special promotions that help them globe-trot at reasonable prices.

Duties

This is a mainly inbound customer services role with some upselling/cross-selling responsibilities

• Use of French daily (written and spoken)
  • Take all inbound calls in French and English
  • Liaise with holiday makers and time slot owners to help them find unforgettable holiday experiences
  • Send out updated resort information as well as details of special promotions
  • Send out information about new resort openings, prices and availability
  • You will need to call customers and chat through hotel or resort information, their potential booking times, and also discuss time-slot swaps across the world, price differentials and upgrades
  • Help with the reservations process
  • Sort out time slot exchanges
  • Undertake all the administration around general enquiries and & finance queries
  • Translate holiday experience documentation from French into English
  • Upload resort photos

Requirements:

• Fluent in English and French
  • An excellent telephone manner and good communication skills
  • Office based previous customer services experience

If you are interested in applying or getting more information please send your CV in English below

2 « J'aime »

Hello @ABL-Recruitment ,
Im French. I was secretary in France during 3 years si I have good communication skills.
I’m very interested for this position.
Do you have a email adress ?
Thank you

Sophie

1 « J'aime »