Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Salary: up to £25,000 pa + bonus + benefits
Language: English / French / Spanish
We have a fabulous position for a proactive and enthusiastic person who is passionate about customer service. Working with a vibrant team in an amazing office, this role is to handle inbound and outbound B2B enquiries You will be responsible for maintaining the standard of customer excellence through expert guidance and advice to clients based in France and Spain.
• Be first point of contact for any incoming enquiries via phone and email
• Assist the team with the translation of any new website or app content ( French and/or Spanish)
• Log all enquiries received in to the system accurately and in a timely manner
• Review and action any support enquiries that come in through the mailboxes daily to make sure that they are recorded appropriately
• Maintain the security and confidentiality of all IDs and passwords.
• Facilitate and resolve training queries for clients
• Facilitate and administer system updates
• Co-ordinate and report on the relevant investigative feedback and responses.
• Take responsibility for the identification of any customer enquiry or complaint trends and escalate these in line with the internal process.
• Fluent level of French and Spanish language
• A team player with great communication skills
• You are Customer focused and love solving problems
• Good organisation and decision-making skills
• Proficiency with MS Office including Excel and Outlook
The company offers very competitive salary and fantastic benefits which include: •33 days holiday (this includes 8 UK bank holidays) •10% Annual Bonus •Free Parking •Pension employer matches to 5% •Private healthcare •Company Laptop
**PLEASE SEND YOUR CV by private message