French Account Executive (UK, London based)
Department: Sales, reporting to the Senior Account Manager
Role type: 70% account management /30% Business Development
Location: London Farringdon EC1M – UK
Talented and hard-working Account Executive sought by online advertising company to continue the growth of the French market. Training available for entrepreneurial, ambitious and team-oriented applicant. You will have the opportunity to support a talented sales department, learn to make cold and warm sales calls, develop strong relationships with various partners.
Areas of focus will include:
• Sales - contacting merchants/ networks for exclusive deals / vouchers.
• Customer relationship management – maintain relationships with networks, agencies, clients.
• Business support – market research, data-driven decision making
Qualifications & Responsibilities
• Fluent in French and English (both written and verbal).
• Candidate will be expected to learn quickly & independently. Homework assignments might be given for that purpose.
• Interacting daily with merchants/affiliate networks via phone, email, Skype and potential travels in order to support fully tactical requests.
• Maintaining relationships with clients.
• Working with major French affiliate networks and other 3rd Party Key Players of the industry.
• Managing the seasonal Site Exposure calendar, Newsletter selection and Social updates, whilst negotiating Exclusive Offers, Flat Fees, increase commissions.
• Working closely with the international sales team initially, helping with preparation & research, creating and updating presentations and merchant follow-ups.
• Working with our internal teams; Creative team, deal entry team, and Content teams.
• Are a college graduate with some work experience (ideally in Sales, Affiliation, Social and Marketing). (Or Bac +3)
• Are a natural problem solver who faces challenges head on with poise and tact.
• Demonstrate respect for the value of each co-worker.
• Maintain a positive, can-do attitude.
• Approach the task at hand with sound reasoning, good judgment and common sense.
• Are committed to quality in all aspects of your work.
• Are able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
• Are able to perform and adapt, as needed, within a fast-moving, dynamic work environment.
• Have solid interpersonal skills and aim to have a good working relationship with everyone you work with.
• Are an effective communicator with exemplary written and oral communication skills, plus strong presentation skills
• Having a consultative approach along with an eye for detail
• The ability to prioritise based on an understanding of the businesses overall objectives
• The desire and ability to think creatively, solve problems, and use professional judgment
• An understanding of and an interest in technology and online business
• Good knowledge of Office tools: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Salary: Competitive benefit package.
• 25 days of holidays + bank holidays
• Pension scheme, health insurance
• Yearly international trip abroad
• Great office culture: Social events, tennis table, pool table, free fruits, coffee, milk and coke.
Savoo is an international group of money-saving voucher code and deal finder sites now present in the UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, The Netherlands, Brazil, Australia, Austria, Ireland and Mexico. Savoo, which was founded in the UK, prides itself on being the only UK site which never knowingly lists expired vouchers or offer codes. Also, the best deal of each of their consumer categories is presented prominently using its unique algorithm, which ensures that the best deals always rise to the top of the page. Savoo has a dedicated team of researchers whose sole responsibility it is to find the best deals available 24 hours a day, and provide rigorous quality control.
Savoo’s goal is to offer its customers the easiest and most powerful way to find, prioritise and distribute the best deals and information to help its users make intelligent decisions with their money. Savoo extensively leverages technology, automation, community and elegant design to provide the most useful experience in a fun and rewarding way.
Savoo is the sister company of the highly successful US coupon and deal giant Savings.com and now a member of Platinum Equity, a venture company.
If you are interested to apply for this role, please send your CV along with a cover letter by private message