I am French Speaking Nanny

Living in Morden, French speaking, I would like to offer my nanny services, for 4 days a week in SW London, near/ around Morden, Wimbledon, Sutton.

European, single mother of a now grown up daughter, with pedagogical experience and extensive medical knowledge, I worked in Geneva for 10 years with children between 6 months and 9 years old. Solid and verifiable references. I have a very good relationship with children without making any effort and parents often say that I have a gift for this job.
Very good French speaking, with basic English and Italian skills, I would like to find a French speaking family OR a family where I could speak French with the children, while I improve my English. Ideally, would be a long term contract, starting ASAP.
As a former athlete, I have a good physical condition and I love being outdoors, in nature, playing with the children.

I have a pedagogical training in the physical and mental development of children and extensive general knowledge in education. I will not be just a « babysitter » for your child, I will be the person who will constantly stimulate their learning process and give them a good education, with love and with dedication.
Have a nice week!

1 « J'aime »

Bonjour @Tanya ,

Nous sommes intéressés par votre annonce, nous sommes une famille franco-britannique à Wimbledon avec deux filles de 3 et 1 ans.

Seriez vous disponible pour un entretien mercredi prochain?

Merci,
Alizé

Bonjour Tanya.

Nous sommes intéressés, par votre annonce. Nous sommes une famille Canadienne/ Afrique du Sud à Morden avec deux filles presque 1an 2 ans.

Seriez vous disponible pour un entretien sur Skype?

J’attends votre appel. Merci.

Shannon

Hi @Tanya, are you still looking for a nanny role? I am looking for a nanny starting in January for my 17m son. We live in Wimbledon.

Thank you