Hiring Full Time Waiters/Waitress

We are looking for full time waiters/waitresses with a great attitude, big smile, quick learner, ambitious and with a good level of english.
Learn about French cuisine, get experience in hospitality and be a part of our team.

Send us your CV by direct message or drop it at the restaurant anytime

Looking forward to meeting you soon!

3 « J'aime »

Hello @Patroncaveamanger , I’m 18 years old, I’m a French student in first year degree in an international school at ESTICE in Lille, France. I am currently looking for a job from May 1, 2020 for a duration of 2 months in London. This job is mandatory to validate my year and improve my English level. I speak French, English,Spanish and mandarin too. If you want more information you can contact me by direct message. If you need it I can send you my cv and cover letter ! Cordially. Coline Petillon

Hello @Patroncaveamanger ,

my name is Louise, I am a 19 year old student currently doing a master’s degree at Inseec, I am studying in London for one semester (until May 2020), and I am looking for a part-time job to develop my skills and my English.
I have experience as a waitress in a beach restaurant, as well as experience as a sales assistant in a department store; I am highly motivated and always looking for new development opportunities.
If you want more information you can contact me by private message.
I will be happy to send you my CV and cover letter if needed.
Kind regards
Louise

Bonjour @Patroncaveamanger ,

Je suis actuellement en 2ème année de Bachelor TBS à Toulouse en France et recherche un stage a partir de avril 2020 pour une durée de 3/4 mois.

Cette offre m’intéresse et j’aimerais postuler !

Cordialement
Merci !

Hi Coline,

Thank you for you interest on this advert.
Unfortunately for you, I am looking for a full time person that plan to stay in London with the project of being a part of the team for longer to grow up with the business.
Wishing you a good luck and hope you will find something that suits you.
Kind regards
Eurydice

1 « J'aime »

Hi Louise,

Thank you for you interest on this advert.
Unfortunately for you, I am looking for a full time person that plan to stay in London with the project of being a part of the team for longer to grow up with the business.
Wishing you a good luck and hope you will find something that suits you.

Kind regards
Eurydice

1 « J'aime »