Full time French speaking Live-in nanny

We are looking for a French speaking nanny for a Full time live-in position to look after two children who will be 6-year-oldgirl and a 3-year-old boy.

Start date : As soon as possible(one month notice to give to their current nanny who has worked for
them for three years).

Monday to Friday from 7am till 7pm with two babysitting a week.

DUTIES : Look after the children, do their laundry & ironing, cook for them healthy meals, take them from and to activities, organise playdates and stimulate them in French.

The nanny will have a separate entrance (bedroom with separate bathroom).

The nanny will be professional, fun and dedicated to her job.

Sole charge as both parents work full time.

The nanny will travel with the family when needed (mainly in France).

Housework : Light. The family has a housekeeper.

Salary : £350-450 net per week.

If you are interested in this position, please send us your cv detailing your experience in childcare (mp).

Please only apply if you have at least 2 years experience in childcare and checkable references.

1 « J'aime »

Hi @StPancrasRecruitment , I would be very interested in that position, taking well care of your two little children. My professional experience with children started when I was 14 years old within doing a lot of babysittings often with different families including my neighbors, then I did a BAFA training which is a childcare and animation for kids diploma related that I achieved in 2017, from then I moved to London, did a lot of babysittings aswell, moved to Barcelona in summer 2018 and came back in London three months ago as an au pair, unfortunaly my hostdad lost his job so can’t afford me anymore, that’s why now I’m looking for a nanny postion as I would like to keep working with kids and stay in London. Currently I live with host family of my friend and help them with their kids in exchange, they really want to help me and can referrence me aswell of my last host family and my neighbor, also can give you my poliche check and a copy of my BAFA diploma. I’m extremely motivated, kind, worm and children always love me cause I love them too. I also really enjoy cooking healthy and can speak with them in french if needed without problem as I’m fench native speaker. please don’t hesistate dont ask me anymore informations.

Hoping to hear from you soon, take care x

Hi @StPancrasRecruitment, My name is Angela I’m 21 im living in London I’m French and I’m looking a family I’m free now