French Speaking Telephone Interviewer Ronin International – Southwark Station

RONIN International is looking for fluent well spoken French speakers to work on an interesting new project, conducting surveys over the phone in your native language.

RONIN is a Market Research company based in Waterloo / Southwark, 5 minutes from the station.

WHAT WE OFFER:

• An excellent working environment
  • Great rates of pay
  • Full training & mentoring
  • Flexible hours
  • Immediate start

Our reputation for high quality means that as our business continues to grow long-term career possibilities are available for the right candidates.

WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU:

• You must be well spoken
  • An excellent telephone manner
  • A flair with people; enjoy talking with others
  • The ability to communicate with confidence at all levels
  • Good organisational skills
  • Basic computer skills; accurate typing skills

SHIFT TIMES: All work is conducted from our office, in a multinational environment, with a great team of people. You can CHOOSE YOUR HOURS every week (minimum 3 shifts required) Upon successful completion of training, work will start immediately. £8.96 per hour including holiday.

TO APPLY: Please send your CV by pm. Leave a message stating your name & language and we will get back to you.

PLEASE INDICATE ANY FLUENT LANGUAGES SPOKEN RONIN INTERNATIONAL is an Equal Opportunities Employer with a diverse workforce.

Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary

Salary: £8.96 /hour

Ask For Elijah Braik from the recruitment team

3 « J'aime »

Good afternoon @XavierF,
I am interested in your position. I have excellent telephone manners. I have been working as a receptionist for the French Embassy and also as a Medical secretary for over 5 years.
The position you offering seem to be in adequacy with my goal and my job profile. As a professional, motivated and energetic individual, my extensive experience in providing customer and secretarial services has been recognised.

Furthermore, I am very skilled in computers including MS Office Suite, email and internet. My excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment combined with my capability to run multiple tasks simultaneously will also be an asset for your company.

I speak both French and English Fluently. I Have excellent references from my previous employers. I live in Brixton, very close to Southwark.

I would like to meet you in person to discuss it in more details. I will be available at your convenience.

Kind Regards
Penda BARRY