l’entreprise où je travaille (dans l’industrie du logiciel) près de London Bridge/Southwark cherche un coordinateur support commercial (h/f). Il y a pas mal d’avantages et une culture détendue.
What you will be doing…
In the Sales Support Coordinator role you will be responsible for supporting our Enterprise Sales teams and customers with administrative tasks such as: creating quotes, matching PO’s and order processing. In this role you are working with many parts of the business as well as speaking with customers on a daily basis, being an integral part of the sales cycle. In this role you will need to be flexible, have excellent attention to detail and freakishly friendly customer service!
The Sales Support team aim to reduce non-value-added time for the Sales team to assist them in executing the sales plan and achieving sales quota, by handling administrative / reactive tasks on their behalf, such as creating quotes and cleaning purchase orders for processing. You would work closely with the Sales team to help them to deliver the best possible customer experience, with daily communication to customers, partners and many other internal teams. Sales Support aim to ensure accuracy and consistency in all administrative stages of the sales process (including quotes, opportunities and customer Purchase Orders), working closely with the Sales and Customer Operations Teams on transactional business and order processing.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
- Creating opportunities and quotes using Salesforce.com (for various different types of transactional business, i.e. quoting for partners, direct customers, services, cumulative discounting structures, reviewing accounts with customer-specific quoting requirements and quoting accordingly).
- Validating Purchase Orders received, matching PO’s to original quotes and opportunities to make ‘clean’, ready for processing by our Customer Operations team.
- Accepting, evaluating and routing periodic team and customer inquiries, following up to ensure satisfactory closure.
- Co-ordinating internal teams to respond to customer documents (i.e. RFP’s, security questionnaires, partner authorisation letters, new vendor forms).
- Participate in special projects as needed and contribute to process enhancement initiatives.
Who you are…
- Experience: Experience of providing administrative support, ideally within a sales environment is required.
- Technical: Previous experience of using Salesforce would be extremely beneficial.
- Languages: Fluent French speaking skills are essential.
- A True Team Player: You’re the best at what you do and you know how to work with your colleagues to get their best.
- Detail Oriented: Nothing gets overlooked when it comes to you.
- Energy and Enthusiasm: You believe in what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals.
- Excellent Communication: You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
- Problem Solver: You love tackling the most difficult of challenges and know how to get to the best solution.
- Relentlessly High Standards: You’re not satisfied with the status quo. You thrill in your accomplishments but also know it’s about doing and improving.
- You are a Recruiter ! We hire company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world