French-speaking Nanny Live Out

A busy family of five, who live in Hampstead, London, NW3, are looking for an experienced French Speaking Nanny to join their family home.

Package Offered

• £55,000 - £65,000 gross per year depending on experience
  • Monday to Friday 8am – 8pm, with a break in the day during holidays and flexible start during the school term
  • Access to an automatic staff car if you do drive.

Family Background

A friendly and busy family of five. They have three children aged 8, 5 and 4 and they all attend full time school/nursery. They have a full staffed home with a Chef, Weekend Nanny, House Manager, Tutor and housekeepers. They are now looking for a new, long-term French speaking nanny to join their family home, to provide mum an extra pair of hands and support in day-to-day duties. They have no pets in the household, and the family travel regularly throughout the year.

Duties

From Monday to Friday, you will be on call to assist mum and help the children with the support, development and love they need. You should be a good team player and be able to fit in well with the existing team and other staff, and established schedule and routine which work well.

You will be assisting with the morning routine, school drop offs during term time – shared with mum. Once you return after the school run, you’ll have minor nursery duties and then free time for the day until the children return from school. The household is busy during the day, so if you have hobbies, activities, or prefer to return to your home, then you are welcome to – as the family prefer the other staff to be able to focus on the household duties at hand.

You’ll then assist with pickup and taking to after school activities. The oldest needs French tutoring a few times per week (reading, lots of conversation). All the children are easy-going, comfortable with the staff and have a joy for life – you should be able to help them flourish, and plan fun learning and play activities. You should be confident with planning lovely activities and be fully engaged with them at all times. The parents don’t like much screen time – so you should be happy to create activities and reading, stories or even dance routines!

You’ll then assist with the evening routine and bedtime.

Travel with the family will be regular, and you should be happy to travel with the family and other staff. You should be confident with sole charge and also shared charge care and an excellent team player.

Languages

You must speak fluent French in order to speak to the family and children in French and help develop their language skills in this area.

Hi, my name is Thaïs.

About me!

I am 22 years old, and I live in Islington, London.
I’ve just returned from one year in France working as an english middle school teacher in Thouars (collège Marie de la Tour d’Auvergne)

My native language is French, but I am fluent in English. I speak some Spanish and Japanese, but I’m still learning.

I’m a university graduate from 2018. I studied 3D animation because cinema and animation are passions of mine. I studied in Sweden in an English speaking university.

I then moved to London and worked in cinema for a year. I started being a nanny because I love taking care of children. I also tutored many kids through school, in British and French schools. The kids I took care of were aged between 6 months old and 13 years old.

My experience:

I have had many experiences teaching kids and taking care of them. I used to take care of young children (2/3 years old) for several days in a row when their parents were on business trips, as well as older kids up to 13 years old. I also tutored kids in French and English during COVID, helped them with homework and did many different activities with them. Being a former teacher, I am benevolent, mindful and eager to share love and knowledge with youngsters.

Work reference:

Charlotte Roux:

Mr, Mrs,

Thaïs cared of Our daughter ; Salomé from 2018 to 2019. And we were very glad about her work .
She used to care of a lot of kids from different ages. Her experience is very strong.
Thais is very professional and patient with kids. Kind, dynamic, she listened people and welcomed emotions and feelings. She greatly participated in the physical and psychological development of Salomé.

Each day, she offered different activities in adéquation with her age (2 years). She cooked healthy meals. The well being of my daughter was her priority during one year.

Also, this cared of hygiene and security.
Every evening, our house (kitchen and playground) was cleaned

Thaïs was available even in emergency with her beautiful smile and happiness.

Under these circumstances, it is therefore only natural that she deserved my full trust and that I can say that by hiring her you will have no regrets.
I warmly recommend Thaïs to all families who would like to entrust their child to her.

Some details…

I am available from early September 2021.
I have the pre-settled status and hold a valid french passport.
I love crafts and any creative activities, as well as sports such as ice skating, ballet, rock climbing…
I am proactive and very organised.