French speaking Nanny - Live-out Part time TEMPORARY position in South Kensington (38 hours) / French Nanny London

French speaking Nanny - Live-out Part time TEMPORARY position in South Kensington (38 hours) / French Nanny London - Avril to July

• Working days / hours: 38 hours
    Until end of May: Monday / Tue / Wedn 9h30 - 19h30 + Thursday 2.30-7.30 + Friday 9.30 to 1PM
    June / July: Monday / Tue / Thursday: 9h30 - 19h30 + Wednesday 2.30 -7.30

• Children: 1 newborn 5 weeks old + daughter 3 years old (goes to the childminder)

• Starting date: 12/04

• Salary: £13 net/hour / £500 per week

• English level: Intermediary

• Housekeeping: Medium (dishwasher, laundry, helping the mum with the newborn logistics!)

• Main responsibilities: The nanny will be looking after the 5 weeks old boy, and his sister at the end of day. The mum had to start working again and is really looking for a big help at home with the kids so she can focus on work during the day and spend quality time with her kids as often as possible. The right nanny needs to be experienced, reliable, and mature.

• Requirements: French speaking nanny with minimum of 2 years of paid experience as nanny, enhanced DBS check, professional references available.

Hello
I am interested and motivated if you are still looking for someone,
I have experiences with children since 2 years and I have youth work diploma (BAFA in France)
If you want I can send you my CV.
Thanks
Chloé

Bien sur - nous serions ravies de vous parler en entretien - pourriez vous nous envoyer votre CV

Hello,
I’m Romane, I’m 20 years old and I’m contacting you because of a job advertisement for a nanny. I have 2 years experience in childcare I am French and I have already looked after a little girl in my home town for almost a year, then I went to London as an au pair in a family who had 2 children and now I have a flat in London and I would like to be a nanny. I have a very good contact with children I am creative and I like to do a lot of activities and help them to learn but also to cook, I could also help them in their school homework I have a baccalaureate level and I speak fluently French and English at intermediate level. If you want more information contact me

Sincerely, Romane Buchet