French speaking Nanny - Live-out Part time (30H) position in Marylebone / French Nanny London

French speaking Nanny - Live-out Part time (30H) position in Marylebone / French Nanny London

We are looking for a French speaking nanny for a family with a 6 and 10 years old children.

• Working days / hours: Monday to Friday 1pm to 7.30pm

• Children: 6 and 10 years old

• Starting date: End May

• Salary: £11-12net

• English level: Intermediate

• Housekeeping: For the children only

• Requirements: French speaking nanny with minimum of 2 years of paid experience as nanny, enhanced DBS check, professional references available.

I’m Romane, I’m 20 years old and I’m contacting you because of a job advertisement for a nanny. I have 2 years experience in childcare I am French and I have already looked after a little girl in my home town for almost a year, then I went to London as an au pair in a family who had 2 children and now I have a flat in London and I would like to be a nanny. I have a very good contact with children I am creative and I like to do a lot of activities and help them to learn but also to cook, I could also help them in their school homework I have a baccalaureate level and I speak fluently French and English at intermediate level. If you want more information contact me
Sincerely, Romane Buchet