French speaking Nanny - Live-out Afterschool - Clapham (19hours during term times and 11 holiday weeks full time = monthly net for the nanny £1439 ) / French Nanny London

French speaking Nanny - Live-out Afterschool - Clapham (19hours during term times and 11 holiday weeks full time = monthly net for the nanny £1439 ) / French Nanny London

A lovely family in Clapham is looking for a French speaking nanny for their 3.5 years old girl. The mum is expecting their 2d child in September. The family is looking for a reliable, long term nanny. Ideally someone sweet and happy, proposing structured activities to the 3 years old.

• Working days / hours: Mon / Tue / Thur / Friday - from 3.30 to 6.30PM and Wednesday from 12 to 6.30PM during term times. 11 holiday weeks full time.

• Children: 1 3.5 years old girl

• Starting date: end of June

• Salary: 13 net/hour

• English level: Intermediary

• Housekeeping: For the child only

• Requirements: French speaking nanny with minimum of 2 years of paid experience as nanny, enhanced DBS check, professional references available.

Hi, I take the liberty of writing to you because I have just seen the job offer concerning the care.

I would like to present my candidacy to you because I am interested in this position as a nanny.

I live in Chelsea and have been a nanny for 4 years, caring for children of various ages.

I am French, I have just moved to London for 1 year. , thank you for leaving me an email so that I can send you my spontaneous application.

Thanking you in advance.

Donia

Merci Donia - avec plaisir - je vous contacte par message. Fanny.