Small accounting firm working with UK and international clients is looking for a French speaking Junior Accountant. The role requires a very good understanding of general accounting principles and good IT literacy. The firm is based in West London.
Our client will take on a candidate with very little or no experience as full training will be provided.
• Accounting qualification, ideally a French one, such as DSG or DSCG
• Fluent in French, intermediate English
• Knowledge of UK tax a plus
• Ability to interpret and clearly explain complex issues
• Ability to conduct and accurately interpret research
• Integrity, diplomacy and adaptability will be assets for the role
• Problem solving skills
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Ability to work in a small team
£18,000.00 to £21,000.00 /year