Eurostaff are a fast-paced expanding IT recruitment consultancy working across Europe. We have offices in London, Berlin, Hamburg, Zurich, Paris and Stockholm. Due to our ongoing success and continued internationalisation we are now looking for a Junior Accountant to handle the French monthly accounting from the first stage of invoicing to the final stage of preparing the management accounts. The successful candidate will be based in our London office reporting directly to the Group Finance Manager. If you are proactive and hungry to learn, interested in developing processes and supporting wider business development, then don’t hesitate and apply!
- Checking, processing and paying French contractor invoices and French overheads
- Bank and credit card reconciliation
- French sales invoices and sending them to the clients
- Cost / Sales reconciliation - French credit control
- Point of contact for the French sales team
- Preparing the monthly French VAT return
- Managing Sales, Purchase and Nominal Ledger France
- Agree monthly accruals schedules
- Preparation of monthly French management accounts and French balance sheet reconciliations
- Ad-hoc work
- Strong knowledge of French financial reporting and general ledger accounting.
- Up-to-date with French GAAP accounting standards and best practice
- Hands-on mentality
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in French and English
- Fast learner
- Team player
What Eurostaff can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days annual holiday + bank holidays!
- Team rewards