French speaking after-school nanny - Richmond, London TW1.
• Working days & hours: 27.5 hours/week contract. During term time Monday to Friday from 2pm to 7.30pm. Open to 4 days for the right candidate
Working hours may vary during holidays and there is potential for more hours. Babysitting and occasional sleepover.
During school holidays the 27.5 hours could be split across 3 full days for example 10am-7.30pm.
• To look after two girls aged 5 and 8 years old.
• Start date: As soon as possible.
• Location: Richmond, London TW1.
• Salary: £12-£13 net per hour.
• Language requirements: French speaking with fluent English.
• Housework: light.
• The family is looking for someone reliable, fun, kind and with a positive attitude.
• The nanny must be fully vaccinated.
Requirements: minimum 2 years experiences as a nanny, professional references available.