We are looking for a French speaking nanny for an after school position:
The family is based in Balham, London (SW12).
- Ideal start date: Early September .
- To look after one girl aged 5 years old.
- Days and hours of work: Monday to Friday from 4pm till 6.30pm.
Full time during school holidays: Monday to Friday from 8.30am till 6.30pm.
- Duties: Pick up the child from school, help with homework, go to the park and to the playground with her, cook and feed her, organise holiday activities and playdates, keep her bedroom tidy and kitchen clean.
- Language requirements: French speaker and able to communicate in English.
- The family is looking for someone flexible, mature, and proactive.
- Salary: £12 net per hour/ £1,260.00 net per month. The family will pay a monthly salary so that the nanny receives a stable income throughout term time and holidays.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV detailing your experience in childcare.