French speaking after school live-out nanny - Pimlico, London, SW1V
• Working days & hours:
During term times:
Monday to Thursday from 3.30pm to 6.30pm
Friday from 2.20pm-5.20pm.
Option to work mornings during term time from 7:30-9:30am (exact timings flexible).
- Full time during 12 weeks of school holidays from 8:30am to 6:30pm.
This amounts to approximately 10 hours a day for 12 weeks a year and 5 hours a day the rest of the year.
• To look after two children (boy, 6 years old and girl, 3.5 years old)
• Starting date: ASAP.
• Location: Pimlico, London SW1V.
• Salary: £12 to £15 net per hour depending on experience.
• Language requirements: French with fluent English.
• Housework: Light.
The family is looking for somebody imaginative, patient, kind, gentle, clear, consistent, fun and intellectual. Someone who can proactively think about the children’s development.