ACTUALISE Search & Selection is a leading international Executive Search company specialising in the Actuary field which incorporates Insurance & Actuarial Consulting. Established in London in 2009, we quickly developed into an extremely successful business across Europe, having built an impressive client portfolio. In just 10 years and despite the economic downturn, we have become recognised in our market as a leader of recruitment companies specialising in the Actuarial sector. This is down to our high level of professionalism and dedication, combined with an original and creative approach. Thanks to our outstanding Value-added services, ACTUALISE has quickly become recognised as a market leader in the provision of Actuarial recruitment solutions in French and Benelux market.
ACTUALISE are successful because we are specialists in headhunting to attract the highest calibre candidates for our clients. We collaborate with board level individuals and key decision makers within prestigious international consulting companies and major insurance groups.
Our business is dynamic, fresh with an entrepreneurial spirit. We are passionate about building a strong and effective European team based here in London. This is a collaborative, team oriented and entrepreneurial environment which is keen to invest in those who are hungry to be successful. We invest heavily in training and developing each of our consultants and researchers to ensure they have the tools to build long and lucrative careers for themselves within one of the most exciting areas of recruitment.
The position: Researcher Recruiter
As an expert of all headhunting’s techniques, you develop and manage a network of highly talented executives and senior executives in the sector of Insurance and Actuary Consulting.
Description of the position:
• International candidate sourcing (headhunting approach): France
• Candidate evaluation (phone interview),
• Recruitment of high talented international executives: senior consultants, managers, senior managers, partners in Consulting Industry (salary package from £50K to £300K),
• Management and maintenance of CRM Database (Candidates, Clients)
• Mailshot campaigns
The main duties of this role will include (non-exhaustive list):
- Sourcing Candidates in France using Social Media website (LinkedIn, Viadeo, Xing), internal database, and different headhunting techniques to attract and build relationship with high talented executives, senior executives and members of Director Board from local and international Insurance and Consulting companies (from 2+ to 15/20 year experience executives with salary package from 45K€ to 300K€),
- Developing and managing social media platforms (LinkedIn, Viadeo, Xing…)
• Extending open network of actuaries on LinkedIn;
• Sending LinkedIn invitation to existing candidates;
- Generating market intelligence.
• Collecting information about actuarial market.
• Updating database with all targeted companies in the International framework.
- First experience in Recruitment would be a plus (internship).
- Excellent skills in communication using the phone.
- French speaker (native speaker) ; Good level in English
- Good skills in communication using the phone;
- Excellent skills in internet search
- Knowledge of Insurance industry would be a plus
- Skills in sales, business acumen
- Good IT skills including MS Office pack (specially Excel and MS outlook)
- Very effective organizational skills and good time management;
We are based in the centre of London – London N22 8HF (Wood Green Station)
This internship will be remunerated with an allowance of £600 per month – some extra bonus could be paid also on the top of this monthly amount, according to your work performance.
After 3-6 months, according to the performance of the Junior Researcher Intern, the candidate could be recruited with a unlimited time employment contract at the position of Junior Researcher level 1 (salary package OTE: £30K) and reach the level of Senior Researcher level 2 after 1 year (salary package OTE: £40K)
Contact to reply to this job ad:
ACTUALISE Search & Selection
Grégory HOSTATER - Researcher Team Manager