Title: French Marketing Manager
Salary: Up to 40,000 GBP depending on candidate’s experience.
Industry: Offline Marketing – Beauty Industry
Starting Date: May 2018
This opening will suit a bilingual French and English candidate with a solid background in Offline Marketing. You will take part of the creation of the Marketing strategy within the company across all categories and distributions channels. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone passionate about Marketing and with at least 3 to 4 years of experience in the sector. We are looking for a driven, ambitious and Marketing knowledgeable candidate. The right applicant will need to speak and write in French to a native standard as well as English. Knowledge and experience in Digital Marketing is an advantage, but the role will be focused on the offline sector.
Within others, your key responsibilities will be:
– Designing a marketing plan adapting from a Global Marketing Strategy to every local market.
– Developing the brand awareness, merchandising and event displays in the UK.
– Being the key Marketing contact point to all the retailers (buyers) and making sure that they have all the necessary tools.
– Creating and planning Marketing strategies thorough the UK market.
– Implementing marketing campaigns to maximise new customer acquisition, retention and hit country growth targets.
– Working closely with the larger Marketing and Sales teams to ensure direct reports have the appropriate resources and support to achieve targets and meet expectations.
– Organising Training Seminars and coordinate with the headquarters in France.
– Managing the Marketing Budget.
– Education to Degree Level, preferably in Marketing but not exclusively.
– Significant experience in Marketing planning and strategy (offline).
– Fluent in French and English.
– Ideally someone with experience in the Beauty industry, although Fashion could be considered too.
– Previous P&L management experience.
– Team Management abilities.
– Strong analytical and project management skills.
– Someone independent, driven and with very strong working ethics.
– Ability to add value at a strategic level.
Please send you CV by private message