French Customer Satisfaction Telephone Interviewer-Homeworker

InMoment, formerly known as MaritzCX, is looking to recruit articulate, client-focused, professional French native speakers to work as Customer Satisfaction Telephone Interviewers from the comfort of their own home.

Applicants must have a quiet place to work, have their own laptop or desktop computer with a broadband connection and a phone number to accept incoming calls. This would be at no additional cost to you.

Candidates must have a confident telephone manner, a can-do attitude, great communication skills and a good eye for detail.

Candidates must be residents and qualified to work within the UK. Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.

Customer Service experience is preferred, but not essential for the right person.
Full training is provided and there will be an immediate start for successful applicants.

Working for us is flexible, wherever possible, we do ask for a minimum of 3 shifts per week.

Shifts are made available and allocated on a weekly basis.
Full Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday (no Thursdays), 12:30pm-7:30pm
Half Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday (no Thursdays), 3.30pm-7.30pm.

Interviewer pay rate per hour: £8.91ph + Holiday Pay
For those who qualify, we do have a pension scheme available.

High-performing agents will also have opportunities to progress within our organization.

If you are looking for flexible home working hours, please feel free to DM me and I will be happy to provide you with a link to submit your CV!

2 « J'aime »

Bonjour,

Je serais tres interesser par ce poste.

Cordialement
Nagima

1 « J'aime »

Hi @Amigan ! I’ve sent you a DM :slight_smile:

Bonjour , je suis tres intéressée. Merci de m envoyer le lien pour postuler

1 « J'aime »

Hi @mado_derou - I’ve just sent you a DM with the link :slight_smile:

Bonjour,
Je suis interessé par ce poste.
Cordialement
Fatima

1 « J'aime »

Bj je peux avoir plus d’infos at je suis intéresser par ce poste merci

1 « J'aime »

Hi @Kara

Sent you a DM :slight_smile:

Hi @Rafnes

sent you a DM! :slight_smile:

1 « J'aime »

Hi All! Role still open! :white_check_mark:

Bjr @Pol trés interessé par part time shift svp. Attente d’une reponse de votre part. Merci

1 « J'aime »

Hi @Samysarah2020

DM sent! :slight_smile:

Bonjour,
Je suis intéresser par cette offre d’emploi, si vous m ‘envoyez un e-mail , je vous enverrais mon cv .
Cordialement
Patricia Reine

1 « J'aime »

Hi @patricia1

sending you a DM with the details :slight_smile:

thank you

Hi,I am interested by your ad.
can you contact me by direct message

Bonjour @Pol ,

Je suis interesser par cette offre.

Cordialement
Gabrielle

Bjr mon nom est khalida j’ai 47 ans maman de 2 enfants trés interessée par votre annonce mais voudrais des heures flexibles entre 9h30 am et 15h00 pm. Ou aprés école á partir de 17h00.

Svp puis-je avoir votre email svp .

Merci d’avance.

PS : voici mon CV détaillée!

V Screenshot_20210923-164154_Word|307x500

Bj @Pol pourrais je avoir plus d’info merci