English or French speaking part-time live-out nanny position - Fulham, London SW6.
• Working days:
3 or 4 days a week (Flexible for the right person)
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 12pm to 6.30pm
(3 days 19.5 hours or 4 days 26 hours).
If the nanny wants to cook for the family, more hours can be added (up to 4 hours per week - total of 30 hours)
More hours during school holidays.
• To look after two boys aged 5 and 2.5.
• Starting date: As soon as possible.
• Location: Fulham, London SW6.
• Salary: £12-13 net/hour depending on experience
• Language requirements: English or French
• Housework: Light. The family ideally would like the nanny to cook healthy meals for the children.