Double room available in a friendly flat

read the description please

Hi everyone! My name is Charly. I am a French 27 years old woman. I’m looking for my new flatmate.

The room is a double room with plenty of storage (2 wardrobes and 1 chest of drawers). The flat is really nice with only two double rooms, a nice kitchen, a bright living room and also a small garden. We pay £625 pcm each without the bills so it’s around £710 all bills included. It’s located 10min away walking from colliers Wood station and 20min from Wimbledon station (10min with the bus).

I am looking for someone really easy going to live with me, someone that really wants this place to be our home. I have a boyfriend and he is coming around sometimes so I would like someone who is comfortable with that and obviously it works for you if you have a partner as well. I also like to invite people around for dinners and it would be nice if you are okay with that and why not to join and have a glass of wine (or two). I am really happy for you to invite your friends around as well. Basically I would like to keep a friendly, homely, easy going and respectful atmosphere in the flat. I am also really clean and tidy and looking for someone who is the same.

You would need to be ready to move in by the 11th of July at the latest.

Let me know if you are interested to come and visit and have a chat together.

I look forward to meet you.