Double bedroom in Ile of dogs/canary wharf with private bathroom, thamesview, gym and parking - £987

I am looking for a flatemate to share an 85 m square flat.
We both have our own bathroom. Your bathroom is large, has a bathtub and and closets.

It is a Luxury Ensuite Large Double Room In a new 2 Bedroom Flat near canary wharf, in ile of dogs (more precisely in Millwall / crossharbour). Walking distance to Jubilee Line, bus and DLR.
It is in a recent building which is gated and secured with an intercom.
There is an underground parking space.
The building complex also had a gym.

Price : 987£ + bills.

Move-in date
Around end of August or 1 september

*** THE ROOM ***

• Modern, large and bright master double bedroom.
    -Room consists of double size bed, built-in wardrobe, 2 bedside drawers, chest of drawers.
    -You have 2 double-glazed windows for a great luminosity, and a view on the city (London eye, Shard etc) and the Thames. You can lightly hear the sound of the waves of the river if you open the window.
    You also have a secure parking spot.

*** APARTMENT ***

• Amazing 2 bedroom apartment (with 2 bathroom) on the 7th floor of a residential complex of ile of dogs (near canary wharf) with a stunning views on the Thames and the city.

• All very new and modern, nice kitchen which is open to the reception room along.
    Private gardens and a gym at another entrance of the building.
    -Very large double glazed windows, wooden floors, dishwasher, microwave, a fridge and a separated freezer, washing machine and dryer.

• The building has a lift and the is a bike space in the parking.

• The flat also have a balcony with 2 tables and chairs.

*** The location***

• 2 minutes walk from day and night buses, 11 minutes from DLR and 17 minutes from Tube station
  • Walking distance from numerous shops including a big asda, pub, parks, restaurant, hairdressers, primary school, dockland sailing & watersport center and Mudchut farm, uber boat pier etc).

*** FLATSHARE ***

Flat is only shared with me.
I am a Professional, clean and would ideally be looking for a social and clean person with whom it’s possible to chat and dine together from time to time.
I am looking for easy-going flatmate who are looking to be friends and socialize with their housemates, someone who knows how to have fun and when to chill or enjoy their own space etc.

Bonjour @laurenceverduron ,

J’espère que tu vas bien, pour info, des gens recherchent pour septembre ici : Recherche - Français à Londres - Petites annonces gratuites - Forum

Bonne journée à bientot,

Bonjour @laurenceverduron

Je recherche une colocation dans ce secteur
Mais pour une mise en place début Novembre

Hi

I look for a flat share in this area. However, I shouldn’t move in before Novembre

Let me know