ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re after an exceptional, people-minded person to keep our customer service experience at the top of its
game. Without our customers and clients, we’re nothing, which is why your role is so important. You’ll be
the first point of call and responsible for ensuring that people fall in love with our company from ‘Hey! How
can I help?’
As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll support both our Heroes (clients) and our incredible
customers in their journey. We’ll need you to build strong relationships, continuously obtain feedback and be the
voice of the customer as we grow. You’ll be an essential part of our warm, smart and energetic team.
Oh, yeah - the team.
We’re a big, friendly bunch. We’ve got members from all corners of the globe, with a variety of experience, bags
of energy and a big belief in wellness at work. That’s why our culture is second-to-none. From social gatherings,
work retreats, workout classes, cold-pressed juice, trips to the pub, ping pong tables and zen rooms, to
dedicated support to help you grow in your role - being a part of our brand is something special.
Interested? We can’t wait to hear from you.
• Proactively liaising with client partners / customers to ensure bookings run smoothly
• Investigate and resolve corporate customer queries and issues
• Supporting the Customer Service function for the other customer bases
• Answering the phone, emails, and live chat from Customers / Clients / Partners
• Providing feedback to relevant departments to help improve our customer experience
• Work a shift pattern; 5 8-hour shifts a week, operating between 7am and 10pm, with 2 weekends worked a month
• Fluency in French and English
• Be hands-on, a go-getter and quick learner
• A calm and friendly telephone manner
• Strong spoken and written skills
• Ability to empathise and problem solve
• A great multi-tasker able to tackle lots of different things at the same time
• Able to work weekend and evening shifts (not every week though), as these are our busiest times!
• Take a key role in our journey to revolutionise wellness globally. Be part of a diverse, talented and driven team, carefully assembled from all over the world
• Take ownership of what you do, and make an impact immediately, with the opportunity to learn every day
• Casual Dress Policy
• Access to benefits through Perkbox
• Flexible working arrangements
• Annual company retreat/large event
• Fully speced hardware and your choice of desk setup
• Free weekly yoga/fitness sessions
• Our amazing HQ in central London with a Ping-Pong Table, Zen room, Juices and Fresh Fruit, breakfasts and more.
This role is to start immediately and is paying £9ph
Please contact and send a copy of your CV by message to register your interest in this role.