Customer Service Agent (French)

Wheely is a chauffeur-hailing app, setting a new standard in urban transportation. We provide a premium, comfortable, and consistent experience to consumers and clients.

We’re looking for an enthusiastic problem solver to provide professional and timely assistance to our customers and chauffeurs across France and the UK. As a Customer Service Agent you will be responsible for ensuring the highest levels of customer service are delivered at all times across all channels.

About Wheely

Founded in 2010, we are available in London, Moscow, St. Petersburg and Paris. Our goal is to establish Wheely as the leader in premium ride-hailing in all tier-one cities globally. We have raised $28 million, including a $15 million Series B round, to accelerate our growth and build a great place to work.

Responsibilities

• You shall be primarily responsible for providing a first class service to Wheely’s Customers. That service is delivered via phone and live chat support
  • Using a ticketing system, you will respond to customers in an efficient and timely manner
  • Deliver outstanding customer service whilst adhering to operational SLAs and Customer Satisfaction targets
  • Investigate and resolve customer and chauffeur issues quickly and efficiently
  • Contribute and share ideas to improve the quality & speed of Wheely’s customer support
  • Understand, prioritise and escalate our customers and chauffeurs feedback to senior management
  • Represent the brand. As the voice of Wheely, you’ll always provide an engaging and positive customer experience

Requirements

• Fluent in French and English
  • Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) - concise, attentive and personable
  • Quick and efficient problem solving ability
  • Can-do attitude
  • Comfortable taking ownership and responsibility of issues, and see them through to resolution
  • Experience in customer service, support or similar is preferred
  • Flexibility. Our customer support runs 24/7 through calls, email and in-app chat. We require you to be flexible for the shift patterns which include nights and weekends
  • Location: You’ll be working at Syon Park, London (Postcode: TW8 8JF)

Benefits

• We offer a highly competitive compensation package between £26,000 -£30,000, including bonuses
  • Option plan for every employee
  • Vitality healthcare including dental and gym discount
  • Life and critical illness insurance
  • Monthly credit for Wheely journeys
  • Free lunch at the office
  • Top notch equipment
  • Allowance for learning and development
  • Free parking at Syon Park

Contact us by direct message

Hi @Mandeep_Khangura

Is your offer still available? I would be very interested.

I can provide you with a resume and cover letter if you want.

Thank you,

Best regards,
Clémence

Hi @Mandeep_Khangura ,
I am very interested in the position and I am available at any time to respond to any queries you may have regarding my suitability for the role.
I look forward to hearing from you further,

Naïla

Hi Naila, thanks for reaching out. Can you please send your CV we can schedule a time to speak. Many thanks.

Hi Clemence, thanks for reaching out! Can you please send your CV and we can schedule a time to speak. Many thanks.