** TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW AT: https://www.lsesu.com/ents/event/8068/ **
Some of our speakers:
Finance: “A Successful French Touch in European Finance”
- Jean-Baptiste Charlet, Head of Investment Banking Division, France - Morgan Stanley
- Sadia Ricke, Head of UK and Executive Committee Member - Société Générale
- Robin Rousseau, Head of M&A, EMEA - Deutsche Bank
Beauty: “L’Oréal and the Future of Beauty”
- Alexis Perakis-Valat, President Consumer Products Division and Executive Committee Member - L’Oréal
Philosophy: “Rethinking Liberalism: Is it Worth it?”
- Gaspard Koenig, Philosopher, Writer, Founder - GenerationLibre
Digital: “Cloud Computing: How Big can the Storm Be?”
- Sébastien Marotte, Vice-President Google Cloud, EMEA - Google
Luxury: “Does the Luxury Industry Transcend Cultural Barriers?”
- Antoine Pin, Executive Vice-President of Berluti - LVMH
Politics: “Leading France, A Subtle Balancing Act”
- Hervé Berville, Deputy - La République En Marche, Economist
Sustainability: “French Food Industry: Can we Reconcile Profit and Ethics”
- Raphael de Taisne, Founder - Yumi
Entrepreneurship: “An Agent of Change Is Nor Male Nor Female”
- Catherine Barba, CEO and Founder - Catherine Barba Group, Board Member - Renault
The LSESU French society has decided to launch the first edition of the French Forum, a whole day conference which will take place at LSE on Saturday, 16th of March 2019.
The French Forum aims to bring together some of the most accomplished and inspirational contributors to France’s soft power; businessmen, entrepreneurs, academics, and politicians, to share their experience and knowledge in their respective fields.
The underlying theme of the Forum will be French Momentum with a focus on soft power. This topic was inspired by France topping the Soft Power 30 index in 2017, thus becoming the most influential nation in the world.
The conference will include individual speeches, panel discussions and 1-to-1 conversations.
We passionately believe in the power of ideas to challenge beliefs, change attitudes, and transform people’s lives.
Speakers will be released progressively over the next few weeks so stay tuned to discover who they are!
NOTE: If you are not an LSE student, you will need to create a “guest” account to purchase a ticket.