(Bilingual (Fr-En)) Client Relationship Assistant (London bureau) at Street Art Paris Tours & Workshops
Client Relationship Assistants play a key role at Street Art Paris Tours & Workshops. They are in contact with our tourism and education product managers and customers and suppliers from the initial enquiry right through the booking process. Working in this department provides an essential understanding of company ethos and the range of our activities. The tasks are numerous, constant and almost always have a direct relationship with the client. They include, as follows:
- Front line response to inbound telephone calls and emails providing information on the full range of activities to French and English families, businesses and schools and universities.
- Giving clear advice, checking availability, taking bookings, up-selling.
- Updating the database and keeping our data clean and up to date.
- Processing bookings, payments and invoices.
- Despatching confirmation packs, activities documents and ad hoc mailings.
- Proofing client documents.
- Primary contact for Street Art Paris Tours & Workshops in London and Paris.
- Attending events and occasional travel.
- Excellent spoken and written French and English.
- Efficient and quick to learn; bright and articulate on the phone; flexible with proven ability to work to deadlines; comfortable working independently and as part of a small team.
- Client-facing or customer service experience, ideally in an administrative environment.
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritise, with excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Undergraduate degree (or equivalent) with preferably one year’s office experience.
- Knowledge of and genuine interest in the arts and education.
About Street Art Paris Tours & Workshops
Now seven years old, Street Art Paris Tours & Workshops is the first commercial street art tour in France. We’ve been repeatedly invited to represent and lead painting performances and art workshops at the annual fair, Culture au Quai by the Comité Regional de Tourisme Île-de-France and Les Filles sur le Pont, and we pride ourselves on developing innovative art workshops, based on the company founder’s fifteen years of workshop-teaching experience and contact with a diverse group of artists.
Salary and benefits
Salary is negotiable according to experience, plus benefits, including travel insurance, British Library membership, public transportation subsidy. Working will be split between our two office addresses: 1-5 Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5PA and 90 Wallis Road, Hackney Wick, E9 5LN (our French company address is 6 Rue Thénard, 75005 Paris). Start date: October/November 2019.
To apply, email your covering letter and CV by direct message, with the subject as Client Relationship Assistant. Closing date: 30 October 2019.