Chambre à louer à Ealing dans maison avec jardin

A large double room is available in beautiful 4 bed house only 3 minutes from Ealing Common station and 10 minutes from ealing broadway station (24 hours tube in the weekend) with excellent transport links:

• Large Living room
  • Large eat in kitchen
  • Garden
  • Excellent transport links
  • On Street Parking
  • Friendly, Professional Housemates
  • Fully Furnished Bedroom

There are local shops, bars and restaurants only minutes away.

Flexible on moving dates.

Housemates are friendly and we use to do things together (dinner, barcebue, hiking…) so you feel really confortable and welcome in the house.

Street is quiet, you can relax easily inside or in the garden.

Really good landlord who is keeping the flat in good condition and is available at any time if there is a problem.

Good afternoon @Los_Clemos,

I am very interesting by your post. I am Celia, almost 27 years old and I am looking for a flat in Ealing. I am moving in London from September until the beginning of 2019 for work. My office are closed to heathrow at maindenhead (quiet far from London^^). For the moment I am living in Paris with 4 other flat mates and I always lived in colocation. I lived in Portsmouth in Uk 5 years ago and I am very enjoy to coming back in UK. Does the room is still available and may I kindly ask you the price ? Let me know If you have any questions ! See u ! Celia