Bartender part time

Looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic person with a real love of wine and cocktails.
Able to work well in a fast place environment, and in a team.
Part time position.
In Kentish Town.

2 « J'aime »

@Patroncaveamanger, I’m a hardworking, enthusiastic person with a real love of wine and coktails. Able to work well.
Contact par message direct.

Hey @Patroncaveamanger ,

My name is Jéson, i’m a 19 years old hardworking men who live in London.
I’m actually looking for a part time job in the north west of London.

Looking forward hearing from you,
Jéson

Hello @Patroncaveamanger !

My name is Isaure, I am a 20 years old French student. I am moving to London for a couple of months and would love to work as a bartender ! I am enthusiastic, hardworking and a quick learner. I have been a bartender at events serving beers, but I also love wine and cocktails and would like to know more about it ! Also I am fluent in French and English (lived in NY).

Sincerely,

Isaure

CV English.pdf (66,5 Ko)
CV Français.pdf (65,1 Ko)

Hi there @Patroncaveamanger

I’m really interested in your job offer! My name is Dalva, French native, fluent in English and I’ve been travelling the world for 6 years now. 6 yrs experience in hospo, you’ll see the details of my skills on my resume. I worked in London last winter at Winter Wonderland, meaning I know the city and its residents.
I am so happy being back in town, London has this energy that is so unique.
I am hardworking, sociable, easy going, fun, smiley and always positive, and looking forward being part of a new team.
I’ll be happy to meet in person and introduce myself properly, given the circumstances, a Skype meeting would do the trick. I am available for a full time and obviously have all the documents required to work legally in the UK.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Regards,

Dalva GroisilCv 2020 English PDF.pdf (29,9 Ko)