Recherche Au Pair ASAP - South Kensington, London

Lovely French family living in central London (W8) is looking for a fun and mature Au pair to join their busy household. They have a very dynamic and cheerful atmosphere at home.

The parents are both working (consultant neonatologist at St Thomas Hospital) and have 5 boys aged 7, 8, 12, 14 and 15 but the Au pair will be looking after the 2 youngest ones , to help in the morning, Monday to Friday from 7:30am to 9:00am, and then from 3:40pm to 8pm (plus a little help with the activities on Saturday morning): she/he will have to drop off/picks up the youngest from school, do the homework, play with the kids, help wit dinners.
The youngest are very easy with their homework so does not take more than 5-10min.
They all go to the French Lycée in South Kensington that is walking distance from the house.

They currently have a full time nanny holding the house, laundry etc…She has been with the family for the last 3 years.
They would prefer if the au pair could speak French to help with the homework but it’s not mandatory as the family also speaks English and Spanish.

Qualifications are essential, the family is looking for someone who is proactive, can stimulate and educate the children and can plan ahead. The family really need someone mature, organized, warm patient and nurturing with a great sense of humour.

The Au pair will have her own separate room and bathroom, and the family will provide her/him with an Oyster Card + a mobile phone with a monthly bundle + £120.00 per week.

To be considerate for this position you must apply with a minimum of two references to be checked, a valid DBS, up to date cv (Word version) as well as a copy of your passport and a recent picture of yousrelf.

Dear family @CE_PrivateStaff

My name is Morgane, I’m twenty one years old and I live in Belgium, in a city called Brussels. I am energetic and I have easy contact especially with children.

My father is Laurent, he is hardworking. My mother, Sylvie, is the mother at home. I have a sister too. she is ten years old and her name is Inès.

I already had experience as a babysitter. From 2016 to now, I looked after 1 little boy and 1 girl: Aaron (6 years old), Anaelle (10 years old) some weekends and holidays. When the weather was nice, we played football, swinging, walking or cycling. On the contrary, when it was cold, we played computers, painted or made different games. In addition, I can bring children to the pool, the rink or their various activities or their meeting. Children and I can also discover museums or places of import together. Finally, I think I am responsible and I will do everything I can to ensure that nothing goes wrong with your children.

I have already been au pair in Ireland

In the summer of 2015 to earn money I worked at school to occupy the holidays Now I hope to improve my English will allow me to facilitate my insertion in the world of work. So maybe I could find a good job more easily.

On my return I hope to have a good language in English

I have always loved children and I think this is the most important thing. and I am very motivated. I promise to do my best so that everything goes well.

I hope you like my file and I apologize for the many spelling and grammar errors. I am looking forward to hearing from you and I really hope that I will be your au pair. I am looking for a family area zone 1,2,3 maximum

1 « J'aime »

Dear @Morgane_Bignet ,

Many thanks for your message!

The family is still looking for someone to join the family, and we are currently interviewing some candidates.

Qualifications are essential, the family is looking for someone who is proactive, can stimulate and educate the children and can plan ahead. The family really need someone mature, organized, warm patient and nurturing with a great sense of humour.
The Au pair will have her own separate room and bathroom (separate floor), and the family will provide her/him with an Oyster Card + a mobile phone with a monthly bundle + £120.00 per week.

If you want to apply, please email us directly your full details + a bit about yourself (the text above is fine) + at least two references + your CV (Word version)

We look forward to hearing from you,

Kind regards,

C&E Private Staff