Au Pair needed: end of July/early September for 1yr+

We are a professional family (Doctor and Engineer) seeking a native French speaking Au Pair from late July or early September. You will have your own room in our family home and will help with looking after our 2.5 and 4.5 year old children for a short time before nursery/school and a few hours after (including picking them up). They speak French and we would like you to speak French with them.
English speaking parents who are happy to help you improve your English, although one parent speaks some French too. 25-30 hours per week for looking after the children, helping with French homework and some light housework with occasional babysitting included. We also have a cleaner who does deeper cleans.
We seek a non smoker who will be part of our family for 1 year or more and would love to be able to help you develop in your time with us.

1 « J'aime »

Dear @familyhoo ,

My name is Géraldine and I am helping my 17’s year old daughter to find an Au Pair family.

Madeline is swiss and we live next to Lausanne (in the french speaking part therefore). She has just finished school and is interested in marketing or finance studies. However, before going ahead with studies, she would like to improve her english and make her own experience to live abroad, far from her family.

If you are interested to learn more, she would be happy to contact you to give you further details.

Best regards,

Géraldine