After school Nanny NW5 - Places available with Super Nanny!

Hello everyone

I don’t have a cap but I am a French Mum living in Kentish Town next to the french school CFBL and I have 2 children going to High School in the french system. I am working part time and I am looking after children at my place from 3:30 pm.

The idea
The idea is to create a lovely community of children from Nursery to primary school where they can create bonds with children of different ages from their school (or not) in a safe environment.
Right now we have Cooking Mondays to beat Monday blues…it works!

Hours
I go to pick them up at 3:45 pm at their school and you can pick your child or children up at 7:00 pm at my place (it can be flexible) . It can be only one day, or for 5 days a week or only 3 days.

I tried to have no more than 5/6 children per day (I can go up to 6 for siblings). I am working on my weekly schedule right now. I have bookings on Mondays and Tuesdays but I still have places most days and siblings are accepted obviously.

Routine
Then we will all together figure out our routine between Home works/Activities: going to the park./cooking/Art/playing games…I have a garden where they can relax there as well…No mobile phones and everything will have a sense or fun but educational.

Emergency
I also take emergency pick up at CFBL (3:45 pm) /La Petite Ecole Bilingue (4 pm) - You cannot make it and you need someone to pick up your child. I’ll be happy to look after him while you are dealing peacefully with your unexpected matter -Contact me to get my number…

If you are interested by the concept, please contact me and we can introduce each other better, talk about your expectations.

£12/hours. (I have references if needed)
(it includes everything for activities: snacks/cooking/paint/paper/decorations)
Special Prices for siblings or full week babysitting.

Cheers,

1 « J'aime »