CFBL is potentially looking to appoint an Admissions and Business Development Officer (likely to be vacant).
Potential start date: Monday 2 September
Contract: Permanent, full time (40 hours per week) – benefits include lunches and 10 weeks’ paid holiday.
- Develop personal rapport with prospective parents and students
- Conduct pre-visit surveys to gather as much information on specific needs, background and profile of each parent and student pre-visit to prepare and tailor the approach
- Deliver personalised visit experience to each prospective parent and student
- Conduct 1:1 and group tours of the school and answer parent and student queries during post tour consultations
- Proactively follow up all new enquiries and post-visit, to convert to the next stage of the admissions process.
- Maintain contact with all live enquiries during the admissions process
- Provide post tour feedback on all families to the Management team
- Maintain the MIS databases and ensure accurate data-input for all stages of the process
- Liaise with Finance Department regarding registration, enrolment and tuition fee payments
- Act as brand ambassador and present the school to prospective parents and students at recruitment events, open days and information sessions locally
- Build relationships with key partners and influencers locally but also in France and abroad
- Develop and maintain relations with feeder schools
- Monitoring and forecasting:
- Ensure accurate reporting and forecasting of admissions figures is always available
- Keep up to date admissions based information on competitor schools including fees, prospectus and open day events
Applicants for this role should be able to demonstrate the following qualities and skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English with a pleasant and confident manner
- Excellent people skills with the ability to interact confidently in person and on the telephone with different types of people
- A strong service ethic with the desire to deliver a high standard of customer service within the role
- Outcome focussed, concerned with results
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to be precise and accurate with data
- High level of personal organisation skills
- Good ICT skills (e.g. Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Flexible attitude – as no two days are the same and the workload varies through the school year
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter by direct message by 28 June at 12noon.