A Nanny in London

Dear Parents,

My name is Leilou Cuestas, I am soon 19 years old and I am French.
Here I am now for a few days in the beautiful city of London and I am looking for a family who will give me all their confidence so that I can take care of their most precious possession, that is to say their children.
I have no professional experience in this field but I have been taking care of my 8 year old brother since he was born.
I adore children and generally they adore me too, I have a strong instinct of mother which reflects my very mature side, but also a childish side which allows me to invent all kinds of artistic and playful activities.
Regarding my level of English, it’s not very good, but I’m here to learn.
My first language being French I could teach it to your children a few hours a week, it is a considerable asset in life to be bilingual and children have the capacity to learn new things very quickly.
As I said before, I have been in London for days so I have an apartment, I wouldn’t need to occupy a room in your house and not be fed, I will come in the morning and leave on evening once my assignments are finished.
I don’t have a driver’s license, but I can get around by metro or on foot depending on the location of the school or extracurricular activities.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.