A la recherche d'une nanny live-in week-end £250-300 pw

Bonjour je suis actuellement à la recherche d’une nanny live week-end. Voir les détails ci-dessous. N’hésitez pas si vous avez des questions.

Weekend nanny/housekeeper in Sloane square to help with the activities of the 3 children (12, 10, 8 yo) 2 week-ends/month and to do the housekeeping ( there is a full time housekeeper during the week days so it is for the maintaining and to help with the ironing). Night babysitting required. Live-in from Friday night to Sunday night. Some of the weekends the family may need less hours however they are willing to pay the same salary. To start ASAP. Paid 250-300 pounds/weekend

2 « J'aime »

Bonjour @Marina
Je suis intéressée. J ai 27 ans. Je suis française et je parle anglais aussi. J ai de l expérience et des références. J ai le first aid pediatric et le DBS.
Je suis disponible de suite.
Cordialement
Esther Demetrius

Hello @Marina, j’ai 21ans et suis Actuellement au pair chez une famille la semaine je recherche quelque baby sitting le week end. je suis disponible les week end et tres intéressée par votre offre 2 week ends/month.
Cordialement
Asma

Hello @Marina
I would love to baby sit your lovely children. I am a 23 year old student at London College of Fashion and come from Paris. I have a very good experience with children (babies too). Give me a private message if you are interested
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Have a nice day
Kind regards,
N.

Bonjour Esther,

Etes-vous toujours à la recherche d’un poste?

Bien cordialement,

Marina

1 « J'aime »

Bonjour @Nina_Saccani,

Etes-vous toujours à la recherche d’un poste?

Bien cordialement,

Marina

Bonjour @Marina
Oui je suis toujours a la recherche.

Cordialement
Esther Demetrius

@Esther_Dem, bonjour, merci pour votre message.
Pouvez-vous m’envoyer votre CV par message privé s’il vous plaît?
Bien cordialement,
Marina