3 days/week French speaking nanny

We are looking for a French speaking nanny to look after children aged 2 children, 2 years old and 4 years old.

Start date : 20th of February or ideally the week before.Their current nanny will finish on the week of

the 12th of February.

Working hours : Three days a week,ideally on Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday from 8.30am till 6pm with ad hoc babysitting. 28.5 hours a week.

Duties : Look after the children, drop them to nursery/ school when needed, cook for them (be confident at cooking different food) and do the nursery duties.

Language requirements : French and good English. The family doesn’t’ speak French.

Live out position. The family is looking to move to Stockwell so they can have a bigger place.

Salary : £12 net per hour.

If you are interested in this position, please send us your cv detailing your experience in childcare (mp).

Please only apply if you have at least 2 years experience in childcare and checkable references.

Hi, I would be very interested in that position, taking well care of your two little children. My professional experience with children started when I was 14 years old within doing a lot of babysittings often with different families including my neighbors, then I did a BAFA training which is a childcare and animation for kids diploma related that I achieved in 2017, from then I moved to London, did a lot of babysittings aswell, moved to Barcelona in summer 2018 and came back in London three months ago as an au pair, unfortunaly my hostdad lost his job so can’t afford me anymore, that’s why I’m now looking for a nanny postion as I would like to keep working with kids and stay in London. Currently I live with the host family of my best friend and help them with their kids in exchange, they really want to help me and can recommand me aswell of my last host family, I can also give you my poliche check and a copy of my BAFA diploma. I’m extremely motivated, kind, worm and children always love me cause I love them too. I also really enjoy cooking healthy. please don’t hesistate dont ask me anymore informations.
Hoping to hear from you soon, take care x