22 years old frenchie looking for an Internship in Marketing

Hi everyone !

I’m Jézabel from Paris, starting my last year of university and looking for a nice company to work as a trainee for a few months in order to finish my studies in a good way ! Ideally, the internship would start from mid April 2020 and would be between 4 and 6 months.

A little bit about my background… I’ve been studying International Business in Paris since 5 years now, travelling between France and Germany always. I made two internships in Germany (Hamburg and Koblenz) and also made a university semester in Luneburg. Which means, I know how to work and adapt myself with people from all over the world and with different nationalities - and I love it!

During my studies, I’ve learned and seen a bit about everything (accounting, marketing, law and so much more), so I’m interested in a lot of things. However, my master is specialized in negociation, purchasing and sales but my goal is to try other aspects of business to develop competences and being able to have bigger understanding of the business world. That’s I would like to try marketing (digital, communication, event…) but I’m open for more if you have any suggestions !

I am a very open minded person, and I am always smiling and laughing, but also efficient. I would like to leave Germany a bit behind for my last internship and try something new and London has always been one of my favorite city, so I decided to give it a try and see what the destiny could do for me !

Don’t hesitate to contact me if you may be interested in my profile. I would be very happy to answer you and have a talk !

Please note that I am looking only for a paid internship.

I hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

Jézabel